Friday 15 April 2011

New hair, Blue hair?

I fancy a change of hair style, I used to change it literally every week, but its been solid brown now for quite some while, im absolultey loving pastel colours (like muted lialac, nommy!) however I would have to bleach the life out of all of my hair, and when you have the side shaved it's not to easy to keep on top of.
Anyways, heres some awesome pastel coloured hairs for inspiration!
The problem I always encounter when changing my hair colour is not really the colour itself, but the way its dyed in to your hair, Iv never really been a fan of tipped hair but iv found some pretty styles for tipped hair, mostly the tips go quite far up the hair, and are a little more alternative than the usual...
This is what im going for:

No comments:

Post a Comment